Is it possible to add text labels and arrows?Last Updated: June 10, 2019
Yes! Not in the current version, but you can try it in the Beta. We encourage you to try this version.
Current version of Chemix (2.8.1) does not support adding arrows or text labels. If you're using it, we recommend that you use Chemix to create your lab diagram and then save it as an image first, then use another editor, such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs or https://www.photopea.com/ to add the arrows and text.
Chemix 3.0 Beta
- To add labels to your diagram, first select the "Label diagram" tool.
- Click and drag to draw an arrow with a label
- In the property panel, click on the text field to customise the text
- To move the label, select the "Select & Move items" tool.
- To change where the arrow is pointing, click and drag the arrow head
- We only support single line text
- We don't support font customisations (font family, size) yet
- We don't support different arrow styles yet
This will be worked on and improved over time.