Is it possible to add text labels and arrows?Last Updated: May 19, 2019
We're sorry but unfortunately it's not. Current version of Chemix does not support adding arrows or text labels.
We recommend that you use Chemix to create your lab diagram and then save it as an image first, then use another editor, such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs or https://www.photopea.com/ to add the arrows and text.
- To add labels to your diagram, first select the "Label diagram" tool.
- Click and drag to draw an arrow with a label
- In the property panel, click on the text field to customise the text
- To move the label, select the "Select & Move items" tool.
- Currently, you can edit the text but you cannot edit the arrow points. If you make a mistake, delete the arrow and draw a new one.
- We only support single line text
- We don't support font customisations (font family, font size) yet
- We don't support styles for the arrows